Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The three K's. KAILEN, KAROLINE, Baby girl KORBIN

Kailen Elizabeth is now 10 years old. One Decade. WOW... I am happy to see how smart and beautiful she is.  She loves her sisters and they are lucky to have her. We are lucky to have her.  She is a very kind and caring child. Neat and organized as her virgo sign stands correctly.  I look forward to being very close to her forever. 





         Karoline Alesandra. Sweet Karoline. My sweet quiet beautiful baby. WILD CHILD. WHOA what happened? Must be a Carrie gene she inherited.  Smart like her dad and cute like her mom. Watch out. When I say smart like her dad. I mean Valedictorian ,mathematician , smarter than all the professors at Ohio State smart.  I am going to be amazed at what this kid will accomplish.  She only wears dresses. NEVER pants or shorts.  Boys wear pants and shorts. Not pretty girls like her.  SHe always tell me to put on a dress if I wanna look cute. LOVe HEr so.


Korbin Jiselle.  I love the name Korbin.  My favorite meaning of her name is that a Korbin is a black bird a raven.  In the bible the raven was the first bird that Noah sent out of the ark.  When the prophet Elijah was hidden by the brook Cherith, God commanded the ravens to supply him with food.  Ravens were used by Jesus as an example of why people should believe in God. Ravens neither sow nor reap, yet they are provided with food by God.

                She has just arrived and we are in love yet again.  She sleeps all night and wants held all day. I can handle that.  We switch off on Korbin holding duty. She does not like to be put down unless she is sound asleep.  Just as beautiful and perfect as her sisters. 







See, Korbin was born 3 weeks early. Which was a surprise considering that has never happened to me before.  I would 100 percent blame a stressful situation that approached me prior to her being born. I tried to protect her. To ignore the fabricated situation. When you are attacked physically or emotionally while being pregnant your baby feels it.  She feels everything. 

  
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment